The Old House Fair is a FREE day-long festival. Bring friends and family to enjoy festivities galore. Tours include free walking tours, a 1-hour Trolley Tour ($5), and the popular Historic Home Tour ($25 - info here).
Old House Fair is for Everyone
Thousands of visitors will enjoy a day-long celebration of old homes and the historic San Diego community of South Park at the 14th annual Old House Fair. The family-friendly festival features:
- Tours Galore... from the Historic Homes Tour (with a bonus extra), to a walking tour of South Park, to a Trolley Ride throughout the community.
- Free festival with Exhibits by craftsmen, contractors, shops and services to answer all your questions about enjoying your old home.
- Lively music, entertainment, and festival food stands.
- Arts and crafts for kids and the young-at-heart.
- Free bike corral, pet adoption corner, self-guided Bike/Walk Historic Tour.
- Pet adoptions and low-cost ($20) micro-chipping by Second Chance Dog Rescue.
It's fun! We need volunteers for the fair and docents for the Historic Home Tour. Call 619.233.6679.